Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse
The Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike with Pulse can handle up to a 325 lb user weight capacity. It also has a wider seat for comfort , magnetic resistance for challenging workouts and hand pulse pads for targeting heart rate zones , all at a very affordable price. Recumbent Design: “Step Thru” design providing very easy on and off capability, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout
Product Set Up Dimensions
54”L x 22”W x 34”H. Product Weight: 63lbs. Carton Dimensions: 42”L x 22”W x 10”H. Carton Weight: 70lbs. Warranty: 3 year limited
Leg Stabilizers: Extended leg stabilizers to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising.Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
Extended Weight Capacity up to 300lbs
Smooth torque” cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion. Quietness: The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music. Seating Comfort: Large oversized seat cushion and back rest for users of any size. Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Monitor to stay within the Target Heart Rate Zone
An easy to read large window LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor.
Easy and quick seat adjustments for users 5'3” to 6'3”
An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout.
Included transportation wheels for easy relocation of the bike.
Ideal for achieving a challenging cardiovascular workout while minimizing stress on your joints, the EXERPEUTIC 900XL offers an impressive 300-pound maximum user weight, a wide padded seat for improved comfort, smooth magnetic resistance, and handlebar-embedded pulse monitoring sensors to help keep you in your target heart rate zone.
- Recumbent Design: The step-through style bike ensures easy on-and-off, as well as a comfortable workout that won't unnecessarily stress your back and knees
- Leg Stabilizers: Extended leg stabilizers provide a rock-solid platform during even the most strenuous of workouts
- Transportation Wheels: Easily move the unit from one location to another
- Tension Resistance: Eight-level Magnetic Tension Control System allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself over time
- Onboard Computer: Large, easy-to-read LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate information
- Heart Rate Sensors: Built-in hand pulse monitor helps you maintain your desired target heart rate
- Crank System: "Smooth torque" cranking system with precision-balanced flywheel and V-belt drive provides smooth, consistent, quiet pedaling
- Adjustable Seat: Fits users from five feet, six inches to six feet, three inches tall
- Safety: Larger pedals with safety straps prevent foot slippage
- Comfort: A padded, oversized seat cushion and back rest ensure as comfortable a workout as possible
- Measures 22 by 34 by 54 inches (W x H x D)
- 63-pound weight
The Exerpeutic 900XL includes a limited three-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Recumbent stationary bike offers challenging cardiovascular workout while minimizing stress on your joints and back
- Eight-level Magnetic Tension Control System allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself over time
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate information
- Measures 22 by 34 by 54 inches (W x H x D) with 63-pound weight and 300-pound maximum user weight
- Includes limited three-year manufacturer's warranty