Slendertone ARMS Muscle Training System utilizes a patented system and proven EMS technology to strengthen your biceps and triceps muscles. This is the same technology used by professional sports trainers and physical therapists for 50 years. Use 5 times per week will result in visible improvements in upper arm definition and strength.
Enjoy firm and toned arms within four weeks with the Slendertone Flex Pro arms muscle training system. The easy-to-use upper arm toner employs Slendertone's patented Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) technology to create strong, deep, comfortable contractions in your muscles.
The Flex Pro arm training system uses electronic stimulation to tone and strengthen your biceps and triceps.
Headquartered in Galway, Ireland, Bio Medical Research (BMR) manufactures and markets medical products under the Neurotech brand and consumer products under the Slendertone and ReVive brands. Slendertone is a world leader in providing products that improve muscle tone and body shape. The company produced the first toning belt to be cleared for market by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In addition, all products are classified under the European Medical Device Directive. And Slendertone, which has sold more than 2.5 million toning belts worldwide, won the Irish Consumer Goods Export Award in 2005.
- Arm muscle training system for firming and toning biceps and triceps
- Uses EMS technology to create strong, deep muscle contractions
- Produces toned, stronger arms within 4 weeks (when used 5 times weekly)
- Conditioning, strength, and power training programs; 0 to 99 intensity levels
- Includes gel pads and rechargeable controller; fits arms from 10 to 19.5 inches